Puma have released two new version of their V1.10 range in a PUMA Royal/PUMA Silver/Black and Black/White/PUMA Royal color. Both pairs are pretty opposite to each other in terms of color and fabric. Puma have chosen to release the black version in a k-leather, while the silver version is made of lightweight microfiber. Besides the fact that it just looks better, I have to say that I prefer the black version much more than the silver because it is made of a k-leather. Players like Anelka, Samuel Eto’o and Peter Crouch can be spotted wearing the V1.10, quiet an odd mix for me as they are such different players! Main points of note about the V1.10:
(See more Images)
- Weigh-in at an ever-impressive 8.2oz.
- Front panel is created using a soft, abrasion-resistant microfiber, lightly covered by a grip-like texture
- A front lace cover that is loose enough to pull away from the laces when tying
- A lightweight Pebax frame, that is see-through (just take out the inserts!)
- Pointed stud configuration designed to enhance ground traction
My biggest advice with the V1.10 is to order a size up as they fit pretty tight! You can get your hands on either pair (or both) right now over at Soccer.com.