Two weeks until the start of the new EPL season….I am not going to lie, I am pretty pumped! Waking up early for Fox Soccer Channel on Saturday mornings, nothing better (except actually being at the games of course!!) Over the past few weeks, I have spotted a few good articles and thought this morning would be a good time to share them!
- WomensSoccerDaily.com have a really good review of the women’s version of the Puma PWR-C 2.10 FG. Personally, I like the design of these boots!
- I have pointed this one out recently, but Scoutme.com have a great article about how to manage an ankle sprain. Always a good one to refer back to. (although I never wish for injuries!)
- Puma recently released a new initiative to raise money and awareness for Breast Cancer called Puma Project Pink. Check it out at Attackingsoccer.com.
- Darren Bent will be gearing up in the new Umbro GT Pro come the start of the season. Blog.Umbro.com have the official interview.
- How many pairs of Adidas Predators can one guy own? Ask Mr. Predator, or check in at Mud.Sweat.Badges.co.uk for the story.
- Check out the video of Nani doing some preseason drills in his Cactus Yellow Vapors. As seen on the Nike Soccer Blog.
- And in a final shameless plug, make sure you are following the SoccerCleats101 Facebook page for all our latest news!