Plenty going on in the last few weeks and things will only continue to get busier as we hit the Christmas period! There have been releases coming thick and fast, including the Nike CTR360 Maestri II and the Adidas adiPure IV – both of which are good looking boots in my opinion. Here is a breakdown of some of the other stories worth mentioning right now:
- There were plenty of disappointed people who missed out on the $80 Adidas F50 adiZero deal that went down on Cyber Monday. Well I just spotted this one today – right now over at World Soccer Shop you can now find the adizero at a pretty tasty $110! Add code 7WSS1231 at checkout to add free shipping. It is not quiet as good a price, but it is probably the best you will get running up to the Christmas holidays. The pair on offer come in the Chameleon colorway and have a synthetic upper.
*UPDATE: Offer has finished* but I did, however, notice the adiPURE III is on sale today for $93 at soccer.com!
- Don’t forget that you can still find all the latest and greatest on our Steals and Deals page – as always if you find a deal send it our way so that we can add it.
- Four-Four-Two currently have a signed Wayne Rooney Nike T90 Laser III boot up for grabs!
- Check out my buddy Johnny Alcaraz new Christian blog Ministry Of Soccer – it is pretty awesome, and features a mix of soccer and faith. Well worth bookmarking in my opinion. Johnny played soccer professionally at Houston Dynamo.
- Top Drawer Soccer have their yearly SPY award nominees listed on their website – and Soccer Cleats 101 is listed under the top blog category. The other sites in the category are some of my go to websites for soccer news, so it is great to be acknowledged alongside them! Head over and give one of the sites your vote (I would, of course, love if that vote went to SoccerCleats101!)
- Later this week we will have a full Puma King Diego review posted. They have been truly put through their paces! There will also be a post on some AG boots, compliments of a guest writer. The Reebok Valde Pro review is also in the works and will be posted soon – although a few weeks behind schedule!
- If you want another viewpoint on the Nike T90 Laser III Elite boot, check out the review posted by Eugene Kan on his blog. Although the boots didn’t work out for Kan, it is additional feedback that might come in useful for other players thinking about buying. Also includes some great pics of his boots.
- Giveaways coming up include some free pairs of Hot Shot Gels, another SC101 T-shirt giveaway, and what you all are probably waiting for, a pre-Christmas soccer cleat giveaway! Stay tuned for more info in the next few days.
- Finally, this weekend sees the Division 1 NCAA College Cup Final Four take place at UCSB. I will be there to meet up with all my old Alumni buddies – if you are going to be up there for the games let me know!