With the latest influx of cleats and indoor shoes arriving, its time to start making some much needed space in my soccer closet! To kick things off, I have a pair of Nike T90 Laser III Elites up for grabs in size 9US. I used these cleats for review back in August and they are still in pretty perfect condition.They are originally priced at $350 (although you can get them for $208 on sale right now) so even if they are not your size, you are welcome to swap them with a friend or sell them in order to get a different pair of cleats in your size. They also come with a pretty sweet red boot bag.
I wanted to make this one interesting, so to enter you are going to have to to some research on SoccerCleats101 for the answers to the clues below. All you need to do is match up my clues with the actual posts/reviews they are associated with (one of the answers will be a persons name). If you are a regular reader you have an advantage as you might be able to sync up some of clues pretty quickly. You will need to scout through the SoccerCleat101 pages in order to find the answers – and once you think you have them, send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which soccer cleat did I end up wearing a larger than normal size 10US to review? (Hint: they are light)
- In which review did I call the technology used around the strike zone “gimmicky”? (Hint: not one of the big three)
- Which review did I discuss how to “wear the tongue”? (Hint: old school)
- Which actor from Heroes played with us at the Nike Montalban theater? (Hint: march 2010)
Again here are the steps for what you need to do to enter:
- Read the above clues.
- Search through SoccerCleats101 to find the corresponding soccer cleats (3) and person (1) that I am referencing.
- Send your 4 answers to giveaway@soccercleats101
- You only need to name the cleats associated with the first three answers and the name of the actor for the fourth. You don’t need to type the actual post title.
- Don’t forget to like this post and share it with others!
Competition runs until Tuesday Feb 22nd and is open to US and Canada residents only. A winner will be chosen by random drawing from those that have the correct answers.