Has there ever been anything you haven’t liked about a particular boot? All to often, we are left talking about the things that we love about a new boot and all the great positives theyhave to offer.
Well, I’ve decided to dedicate a post specifically to the things that we DON’T LIKE about our boots. Whether it is simply a design aspect or something about the performance of the boot that you don’t like, we want to hear about it here.
See this as your free space to vent, to get something off your chest or simply tell it like it is. We want comments that others might just find useful when considering a new pair of boots or maybe we will start seeing trends with what everyone has to say. I’m going to highlight this post on the sidebar so that it becomes a timeless piece and one that players can continually use as a resource and add their opinions to.
So, go swallow a truth pill, and leave your comments and thoughts below!
Things I don’t like include:
- The fact some companies don’t include a free boot bag with a new pair.
- Laces – I hate short laces. Just give me a pair that wrap around my boots!
- The shape of the X-Blades Wild Thing (seen here)
- The 10mm heel gradient on some Asics boots (like the Lethal Stats)
- Any soccer cleat with FlyWire – like the Nike Vapor Superfly (disaster)
- This colorway.
- The fact that certain companies don’t release a bunch of high-quality images when they are adding a new boot to the market! Figure it out, it only takes a few hours of work to really create attractive images that fans will enjoy seeing!!