When it comes to off pitch style, it is hard to look past the Nike Free Hypervenom 2 FS series. Inspired by the soccer version, these shoes have proved a huge hit among more than just soccer players. Although not the latest colorway to be released, this extremely cool Insignia Blue/Ivory/Midnight Navy/Photo Blue perfectly details the energetic layout of this tech inspired daily grinder.
This is a shoe that uses flex grooves to help your foot move naturally, and that is their big selling point. Its lightweight upper, consisting of NikeSkin, Flywire and an inner sleeve design, ensures your foot is fully supported as you wear them through the day. And whether you choose to run, jog or sprint in them, Nike use a Free 3.0 outsole that provides a natural flexibility right through wear.
Other key elements that you need to know include:
- NikeSkin technology, Flywire and inner sleeve design create a custom fit.
- Free 3.0 outsole gives you natural feeling flexibility and support.
- Phylite midsole offers a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole.
- Rubber outsole pods enhance durability in high-wear areas.
- Asymmetrical lacing is borrowed from Nike Hypervenom soccer cleats and reduces pressure on the top of the foot.
- Minimal, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for a great fit and support.
Already sold out on Soccer.com, you can still find pairs available and on sale for $104.97 from Nike.com.