adidas has released a fresh new “White Spark” pack that features the Predator, X Speedflow, and Copa silos in a clean colorway with a silver and red detailing design to catch the eye.
I’ll be honest, a white pack heading into winter soccer season doesn’t sound like the best idea, but these designs are very classy. Using a metallic gray detailing around the collar adds a standout look.
– CARBITEX SPEEDFRAME designed to enable explosive instant and transmission of power on the pitch.
– ENGINEERED LIGHTWEIGHT PRIMEKNIT provides an adaptive fit, combined with a PRIMEKNIT SPEED COLLAR for further enhanced lockdown.
– SPRINT SPIKE LAST foundation, engineered for an optimized vacuum fit, characterized by a unique sound when placed on the foot.
– Extended DEMONSKIN spike coverage intended to promote enhanced ball control and swerve.
– Split-cut collar design, allowing for greater range of movement and improved adaptability.
– Features design innovations SENSEPODS, TOUCHPODS and SOFTSTUDS.
– Upper featuring FUSIONSKIN, made from a material which seamlessly fuses leather and PRIMEKNIT.
They White Spark pack will be worn by all adidas players including the likes of Lionel Messi, Paul Pogba, Vivienne Miedema, Mohamed Salah, Catarina Macario, Melanie Leupolz and Toni Duggan – PREDATOR, X and COPA all feature a Solar Red, White & Iron Met color pattern, bringing a vibrant look to each boot.
Find the entire pack already available at SOCCER.com.