The Old Pro: Black Boots
– A safe colour and suggests certainty and authority. Always worn traditional black boots, and always will.
The Maestro: White Boots
– White represents purity and light and the Maestro oozes talent and class, and has everything except sweat-inducing work rate.
The Hot Potato: Red Boots
– Red is an intense colour which generates emotions. This fire-brand is impetuous and rash and will make their mark on the game, and their opponents.
The Veteran: Blue Boots
– We look for blue skies, for peace and tranquility. He is convinced that his experience and nous more than makes up for a lack of pace. He switched to blue boots to demonstrate his coolness and calmness under pressure.
The Enigma: Green Boots
– Here is a player who has the manager tearing his hair out in frustration. On his day, he can win a match by himself. One week, storming the barricades; next week, missing in action. Why? Who knows?
The Entertainer: Yellow Boots
– Yellow brings good cheer and optimism. Our yellow-booted entertainer is the life and soul of the team and shows lots of energy and enthusiasm.
The Organiser: Brown Boots
– Our brown booted player will be a smartly turned out defender, unyielding and dependable with a penchant for a sliding tackle.
The Golden Boy: Gold Boots
– The colour of sun brings warmth and wisdom. He is super talented, but he might believe too much in his own publicity.
The Headless Chicken: Silver Boots
– Silver offers light and balance, and he has speed and pace to burn. However he is sometimes known as a headless chicken and his passing can be erratic.
The Eccentric: Orange Boots
– Orange offers freedom and emotional release. Your orange booted player can be prone to impulsive decision making and heart stopping gaffes – the boots express his individuality and desire to be different.