New Balance has just unveiled their latest set of limited edition boots with the introduction of Lite Shift Pack. Both the Furon and Tekela are treated to a unique new paint job that celebrates the speed of light. For those that are scientists, that number would be 1,079 Million KM per hour. And that is the number of pairs that are being released worldwide – 1,079.
Boot boots feature a design that highlights light shifting patterns, with subtle strokes blasting from the toe through the heel of the boot.
Find both limited edition releases available right now at soccer.com.
TEKELA is made for UNTOUCHABLE playmakers and innovators, who are fearlessly creative. Touch, feel and maneuverability are at the heart of the design. The boots’ key attributes are:
- A full foot microfiber upper and Kinetic Stitch embroidered bands for foot lock-down and stability.
- Firm ground conical studs providing 360° rotational traction for incisive turning.
- An elasticated mid-cut mesh collar with silicone print detailing for ultimate locked in feel.
- A supple PU microfiber synthetic upper for superior touch.
- Retail: $229.99
FURON V5 is for UNSTOPPABLE attackers who play with speed, power and precision. Key attributes are:
- FantomFit frame technology for clean, deadly strikes at goal.
- Outsole designed for acceleration, featuring TPU with inlayed nylon chassis for increased stiffness.
- Hidraskin film for durability and to make them water repellent.
- Elasticated lightweight stretch mesh with PU coating for superior comfort and feel.
- Retail: $249.99