If you had a chance to check out the Umbro Vault Sale last week, you will know that some of the deals on offer were insanely good. Well, this week the adidas Vault has been unlocked, with upto $100 off a huge range of discontinued styles. With every new release, there is a wide range of older colorways that stores need to move, and their loss is your gain!
To help with the breakdown, here is a list of boots that drop in price by about $100 and are available in a wide variety of sizes. These are boots that we have tested, reviewed and recommend for different reasons. That Predator price, in particular, is absolutely insane! Also remember that if you are a Goal Club member, you can also get free shipping by adding code SHIPFW.
- adidas X 18+ Purespeed – $279.99 drops to $161.99
- adidas X 18.1 – $224.99 drops to $116.99
- adidas Nemeziz 18.1 – $224.99 drops to $116.99
- adidas Nemeziz 17.1 – $224.99 drops to $98.99
- adidas Predator 18.1 – $224.99 drops to $107.99
- adidas Nemeziz Messi 17+ – $289.99 drops to $121.49
- adidas Women’s Nemeziz 18.1 – $224.99 drops to $89.99
Head over and unlock the entire adidas vault at soccer.com.
I cant believe how stupid modern adidas boots look. I still have a pair of the adipure IV SLs and they are some of the best looking boots I have ever seen, maybe I am just old, but I hate the style of today's boots.