New Balance are back with a new pack and story in the Furon v6 and Tekela v3 silos. Not long after dropping Night Heat, NB has created the Ignite Hype Pack. Arriving in cobalt, team royal and dynamite, the new drop marks the moment that young players breakthrough onto the pitch and start creating their own hype. Perfect timing as soccer action is set to return right across Europe.
Adding to the spice of the release, New Balance has also created a personalized version of Furon v6 for Sadio Mané. His version feature the SM10 logo with a lion emblem, the official national symbol of his native Senegal.
FURON v6 IN FOCUS
Zero distraction and lethal precision
- Adaptive, lightweight FIT WEAVE stretch upper with life-long shape retention for ultimate feel, every single game.
- Hyper-lock tuned lacing system and collar package for ultimate locked-down feel.
- Targeted, data driven support zones for minimal weight and incredible responsiveness.
TEKELA v3 IN FOCUS
Fearless audacity and inspired artistry
- Full foot stretch-knit upper with integrated Hypoknit, laceless closure for secure lock-down delivering unrivalled confidence.
- Multi-directional stud configuration, deployed on lightweight nylon outsole for incredible feel and feedback.
- Redesigned, algorithm-driven KINETIC STITCH technology, delivering high-resolution touch and graduated strike zones for ultimate control and contact accuracy.
Find the entire pack available at soccer.com.