New Balance has revealed a fresh take on the Audazo v5, taking its next generation futsal shoe to a brilliant new level of modern traditional. The Audazo itself has received plenty of positive feedback from players over the its five generations, adding a clean and street worthy look like this one takes them to a whole new level. Clean, sharp and ever so sophisticated with suede accents, for a fresh feel off court.
AUDAZO v5 IN FOCUS
- Ortholite Performance and Comfort Inserts with Infinigrip Anti-Slip top cloth.
- Full suede upper, with reflective details in the heel, lacing and ‘N’ logo.
- Breathable boot construction for superior ankle lock in with Ariaprene® synthetic foam, providing a balance between stability, compression, stretch and breathability.
- REVlite ¾ length cushioned midsole with internal shank for support.
- Internal high abrasion toe box for shape retention and toe-punting.
- Suede heel foxing in high abrasion area.
Audazo v5 will be worn by Futsal European champion and Portugal international Bruno Coelho, Sporting Lisbon Captain Erick Mendoza plus F.C. Barcelona’s Joselito.
Find all current Audazo colorways available at soccer.com.