New Balance has released a fresh new colorway in their top performing Audazo v5 futsal shoe line. This latest drop arrives in a striking Vivid Coral shade, complete with Outerspace Gray detailing, for a game fresh feel on and off court. This version joins several other really slick colorways in the range, continuing to showcase New Balance ability to deliver a good looking shoe!
Audazo v5 combines classic looks from New Balance signature lifestyle footwear, with technology to achieve maximum performance – Including outsole grip, midsole cushioning and full upper and sole lockdown.
AUDAZO v5 IN FOCUS
- Ortholite Performance and Comfort Inserts with Infinigrip Anti-Slip top cloth.
- Breathable boot construction for superior ankle lock in with Ariaprene® synthetic foam, providing a balance between stability, compression, stretch and breathability.
- REVlite ¾ length cushioned midsole with internal shank for support.
- Internal high abrasion toe box for shape retention and toe-punting.
- Suede heel foxing in high abrasion areas.
Audazo v5 will be worn by Futsal European champions and Portuguese internationals Bruno Coelho and Pedro Cary plus F.C. Barcelona’s Joselito.
Find this latest colorway available at SOCCER.com.