New Balance has taken a fresh approach on their key boot silos by dropping a limited edition leather pack, placing a premium leather on the upper of both the Furon v6+ and the Tekela v3.
Both boots feature minimal style colorways, taking a primary light cyclone upper highlighted by light glow and citrus punch accents. Performance wise, is gives players another option when it comes to both boots, providing a touch of quality for those that appreciated a leather like touch on the ball.
Find the leather pack available right now at SOCCER.com.
FURON v6+ – LEAD THE HUNT
– Pure Instinct For precision at pace, embossed premium leather vamp integrated with a soft knit collar streamlined for support for an unrivaled feel to lead the hunt.
– Evolved Focus Enhanced low profile knitted collar locks you in to unleash your natural game.
TEKELA v3 – FOR THOSE THAT SEE IT DIFFERENT
– Embossed Kangaroo leather upper with integrated Hypoknit collar laceless closure for secure lock-down delivering unrivaled confidence.
– Multi-directional stud configuration deployed on a premium leather forefoot for incredible feel and feedback.
– Redesigned and driven by technology the algorithm-driven KINETIC STITCH technology, delivering high-resolution touch and graduated strike zones for ultimate control and contact accuracy.