Heading into Summer soccer, New Balance has unveiled a new look for its latest-evolution Tekela v3+ and Furon v6+ silos. Inspired by the fire that burns inside each player, the “Vivid Spark” pack has been crafted for igniting the game, featured in vivid Impulse Orange and Impulse Blue tones.
FURON v6+ is created using a next generation FitWeave upper that provides lightweight stability in the places you need it – no distractions. Underfoot, you get an elite pro standard sole plate, harnessing premium nylon engineering to reflect modern high performance needs. And an enhanced, low-profile knit collar locks you in to the boot, enabling you to release your natural game.
TEKELA v3+ features the most advanced laceless boot technology, from a brand quickly adding their name to the best options in the game. New Balance state that they are “Engineered for players that see the game differently.” A re-mastered knitted upper is sculpted for an improved fit, while underfoot they boasts a full nylon injected chassis for in-game lightweight stability. One of the most important aspects to this boot is the stretch knit upper with integrated Hypoknit laceless closure and internal gore that create secure lock-in and unrivaled stability through play.
BE THE THREAT
– Seize Opportunity: Reacts fast with lightweight stability thanks to a Next Gen Fit Weave Upper
– Decisive impact: Take movement to the extreme with the Elite Pro Sole Plate
– Evolve Focus: Enhance your instincts with a low profile knitted collar, locking you in for ultimate focus
SEE IT DIFFERENT
– Feel the Game: Amplify your game with a combination knit upper and kinetic stitch technology
– Dominate Play: Elite Pro soleplate lets you impose your vision on the game
– Unrivalled Stability: Laceless Hypoknit Upper locks you in to dictate the game with confidence.
The Vivid Spark Pack, (Tekela v3+ and Furon v6+) are available at SOCCER.com.