I just spotted that the new Adidas adiPower Predator is listed on the WeGotSoccer.com website and ready for pre-order, with a very tasty price of $179.99! Much cheaper than I expected. I love the design with the Sharp Blue/Electricity/Black colorway offering a fantastic and very appealing look.
Without going into too much detail before I get them into testing, here is what you need to know about this latest version of the Predator:
- They weigh in at 8.2oz.
- Created with a Taurus leather upper (like the Predator X).
- Feature an all new Predator element that allows for increased swerve and ball control.
- Lightweight SprintFrame Soleplate (like the one used on the adiZero).
- Re-introduction of a PowerSpine element in the outsole, which is designed to increases shot power.
- Redesigned tongue and lacing system.
- Alcantara leather like heel lining that is designed to keep you foot in place.
The official release date for the range will be June 1st and I can tell that there will be a line of people waiting to get a pair! Again, you have the option to pre-order, ensuring delivery as soon as the boots are available. Watch out for the likes of Robin Van Persie, Nani and Kaka who will be sporting the adiPower Predator in the next few weeks, along with Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam (he released images of the boots earlier this week!)