When the original Primeknit was released, we only had Luis Suarez to watch for wearing them. This time around, the number of players set to debut the World’s “best fitting football boot” has be greatly expanded by the 3-stripe.
A wide selection of players will be wearing the Adidas Primeknit 2.0 in mid-week Champions League action (the perfect stage to showcase what they have on offer) while others will be waiting until the weekend. It is also an interesting and very exciting list when you look at the high profile players that will take them to the pitch, giving us a clear indication that this boot really has something special to offer.
· Fabio Henrique Tavare (Monaco) – CONFIRMED
· Fernando Torres (A. Madrid) – CONFIRMED
· Luis Suarez (Barca) – CONFIRMED
· Alvaro Morata (Juve) – CONFIRMED
· Ezequiel Lavezzi (PSG) – CONFIRMED
· Lucas Moura (PSG) – CONFIRMED
· James Rodriguez (R. Madrid) – TBC BUT HIGHLY LIKELY
· Juan Bernat (FCB) – CONFIRMED
We also have a pair on route, so watch out for some upcoming features into what the new style boot has on offer! From what you guys have seen so far, what is your take on the overall design and construction of the Primeknit? Is it a boot you would like to test out?