For those of you waiting for the Adidas Adizero review it is almost complete. The reason it has taken a little longer than expected is because I am currently reviewing three versions of the Adizero range at once! I have the Black Synthetic FG, Chameleon Synthetic SG and the Chameleon leather FG in testing at the moment (image above), and for the sake of giving you the best information in terms of comparison, I have been holding off on releasing any reviews. But, it is nearly time! Check back this weekend for the first review and information on an Adizero giveaway we will be running!
Here are the basics of what you need to know for now:
- The adizero is lighter than you can imagine!
- Of all the light cleats I have tested/worn, these are the only one I could actually feel a difference in!
- The design is simple yet sleek.
- They break in really, really well for a speed boot.
- Overall, definitely value for money!