With the new season in full flow, New Balance has dropped a very special set of releases in the Tekela 1.0 Pro and Furon 4.0 Pro line-ups. Both looks are extremely clean and classy, with NB choosing a pair of limited edition Blackout and Whiteout upper designs.
TEKELA is made for UNTOUCHABLE playmakers, who are fearlessly creative. Touch, feel and maneuverability are at the heart of the design. First check our TEKELA review, the following is the boots’ key attributes:
- A full foot microfiber upper and Kinetic Stich embroidered bands for foot lock-down and stability.
- Firm ground conical studs providing 360° rotational traction for incisive turning.
- An elasticated mid-cut mesh collar with silicone print detailing for ultimate locked in feel.
- A supple PU microfiber synthetic upper for superior touch.
Available in Triple Black and in Triple White.
FURON is for UNSTOPPABLE attackers who play with speed, power and precision. Key attributes are:
- FantomFit frame technology for clean, deadly strikes at goal.
- Outsole designed for acceleration, featuring TPU with inlayed nylon chassis for increased stiffness.
- Hidraskin film for durability and water repellency.
- Elasticated lightweight stretch mesh with PU coating for superior comfort and feel.
The term limited edition gets thrown around a lot, and we don’t know exactly how many pairs were released worldwide. But we do know both will sell well, considering prior success New Balance has had with similar Blackout and Whiteout styles.
In the US, you can find pairs available at soccer.com.