Warrior Sports has dropped their second boot silo in the form of the all new Gambler. We have been expecting this release for a little while now, but Warrior did an amazing job of keeping the details of the boots under lock and keep until their release.
Listen, there are boot releases and there are BOOT RELEASES. Warrior Sports are part of the latter with one of the most interesting boot releases I have seen in a long time. Not only have they splashed out on a new site for the boots but they have also created a pretty awesome counter page that sets in motion the events of the boots existence and the reason why Warrior must take control back from the Division Corporation. If you want the full experience, I recommend checking out this page, which will take you thru to a Gambler availability countdown page.
Shop the entire Warrior Gambler collection at soccer.com.
Take Control Back
The theme of this boot is geared around control and the ability to be the player that makes a difference. There is a lot going on with the boots and the images will give you a better idea of what to expect, but here is a rundown of the Gambler’s full tech specs.
- Ace Plate – placed on the instep, this area is intended to help you play consistent passes.
- High Roller Rotator Zone – also located on the instep, it is intended to help bend and place long balls.
- Wildcard Tech Mesh – the “Stand-out” region of the upper that really gives the boot its unique look. Lightweight and comfortable.
- Royal Flush inner – no stitching inside the boot provides comfort.
- Lay-Off Lacing – off-set stitching allows for a larger strike zone.
- Loaded Deck Soleplate – 17 blade outsole for firm ground comfort.
- Gloryholes – cut-out in the heel that allows for a precision fit.
To Quote Warrior Sports:
IN A WORLD DEFINED BY CORPORATE GREED, WHERE ASSIMILATION IS CONTROL, WHO AND WHAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE? OUR GAME IS FOR THE REAL PLAYERS. THE INDIVIDUALS. THOSE THAT CAN CHANGE THE STATE OF PLAY. IT’S TIME TO TAKE CONTROL BACK. EXPECT US.
CAN YOU DEAL WITH IT?
Thomas Ince wears #Gambler
Every new boots need a key endorses, and Warrior has gone with youth on this one. Thomas Ince might not be a household name right now, but in England there is a buzz about his future and how good he really will be. Currently, he is playing for Blackpool in the Championship, but I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him signed with a Premier League team by the end of the summer. Follow him on Twitter.
For those interested in testing out a pair, there is still some more time before they are officially released to market. July 1st is the set day, although we don’t yet know how much they are going to cost.
What do you think of the new silo? Has Warrior taken the correct approach?