What’s With This Colorway?
There seems to be a craze with Yellow releases of late and Adidas has added another option in the form of this Predator LZ. But where others stick with moderate shades of detailing, Adidas incorporate and tasty splash of Vivid Pink. All-in-all, there is a lot of Vivid going on with this one. The fade from Yellow to Black on the side of the boot creates an interesting shade of Gold. Personally, I’m going to stick it out with other recent colorway releases over this flamboyant effort!
Adidas Predator LZ
Vivid Yellow/Black/White/Vivid Pink
February 2013 Buy This Colorway Today >>
About the Predator LZ
So, what makes the new Predator so different from previous editions? On this release, you get 5 different areas where technology has been employed, producing 5 different levels of performance. Rather than being a Power boot, this latest release is more of a hybrid that offers players more control right throughout their game. As is the current trend with new releases, the upper has been re-engineered to combine the properties of a leather and synthetic upper. The material used is a mix of synthetic and a new Hybrid SL, adding an interesting twist to the release. In terms of weight, they come in at 8.0oz, which is just a slight bit heavier than the adiPower Predator and is definitely lightweight for a power boot.
The 5 Lethal Zones
- The large First Touch zone has recessed ribs to cushion impact and stop the ball. It’s a vacuum effect for instant control.
- The Drive zone has a raised and thicker 3D shape following the natural curve of the instep to help create rebound distance and open the game.
- The Dribble zone is designed for quick contact with the ball and close control.
- The large Control/Pass zone is memory foam with a sticky coating on top. This ensures consistency, precision and killer passing.
- On the Sweet Spot zone 3D ribs ensure longer contact with the ball to generate speed and spin.
What the Readers Are Saying
We want to hear what you have to say about this colorway.